The key to manufacturing high quality cast steel valves is to ensure the castings are produced from a foundry which is managed and operates within very strict quality guidelines. Utilizing some of today’s most modern equipment, technology and automated processes, DHV produces Alloy & Steel Castings within our own Sand and Investment Casting foundries. Our combined 26,500 M2 foundry floor space and 8,000 Metric T/Y casting capabilities allows DHV room for our planned expansion as well as the flexibility necessary to meet our customers special requirements,
all the while controlling costing & keeping our On Time Delivery commitments.
Certiﬁcations & Quality:
At the core of our operation is DHV’s approved ISO Quality Management Systems. Every DHV valve is machined, assembled, tested and inspected in strict accordance to the approved and registered QMS program and applicable standards. Full list of certifications is available upon request.
Health, Safety, Environmental Policy
We emphasize that people are our top priority and we will strive to maintain a safe, healthy, sound environment for all.
Our goal is zero recordable injuries or occupational diseases. We are committed to continual improvement and to conducting our business while complying with all applicable legislation and the Occupational Health and Safety requirements which we subscribe to.
We are committed to energy conservation and environmental protection which are responsibilities shared at all levels in the company. Management will fully support the continual improvement of health, safety and environmental functions within the company, and to fulfill all compliance obligations.
- No environmental findings and/or complaints
- No incidents of accidental chemical spills/release
Occupational Health & Safety Objectives
- Zero recordable injuries or occupational diseases
- Compliance – Statutory and other OHS obligations are fulfilled with no unacceptable omissions
- Control of Risks – OHS hazards and risks are assessed and mitigated appropriately allowing for zero injuries or occupational diseases (no reportable incidents).
- Competence – Employees receive appropriate OHS training during orientation overviews as well as on-the-job (OTJ) training specific to tasks that may have higher inherent risk.
- Collaboration – adequate participation of workers and other stakeholders
Please contact us for additional information regarding our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management systems, policies, procedures, objectives and compliance.